As I can't develop colour prints in the college darkroom, I got the photographs printed and decided to distort them myself without using darkroom techniques or photoshop. I scratched into the prints, cut parts out and overall I think that this technique worked well, and has helped me to further my distortion experiments. When scratching onto the prints, I used a circular motion, so that it looked like the scratches were wrapping around the objects, for example the tree shown above. I thought that this looked distinctive and added to the effect. I also created more subtle scratches, for example on the table in the last photograph. I thought that this would make the viewer really study the image.