For my final outcome, my teachers recommended the work of Julie Cockburn, and also Maurizio Anzeri, who incorporate fabric into their work:
I found this an interesting technique, and made the photographs more interesting. It also related well to my chosen theme of fashion, as I was able to make certain parts of the outfits stand out. Overall, I think that my final outcome turned out okay, as I had the same image, but had something different stitched in each, making the changes subtle, however I think that I prefer the technique of double exposure, as shown on my mounted sheet:
(my mounted sheet of experiments)
I think that I also should have included photographs where the stitching was created using brighter thread, however I chose the pale thread so that the changes would be subtle, and harder to see, making the viewer look at the photographs in more detail. Overall, I found the enhanced image project interesting as I was able to learn more techniques whilst also developing my skills in the dark room. In the future, I can see myself using the techniques again to give a more creative and effective view to my photography, such as the double exposure technique which was my personal favourite. For my next project, 'The Personal Project', I will be continuing with my chosen theme of fashion, and I think that I will continue to use to double exposure technique as I did in 'The Enhanced Image Project'. I am interested in perhaps combing several ideas - such as Fairytales crossed with Ghost style photographs which I think will create an interesting outcome. I think that I need to practise in the darkroom more so that I can improve my techniques, such as solarisation and double exposure.