Tuesday 2 October 2012

Dark Room Experiments : Press Printing

Press Printing


I created the one above by exposing the image and then dipping a fake flower into the develop and letting it drip over the image. As you can see, there is a thumb print on the left hand side which I think makes an interesting effect as it draws attention to other parts of the image.


I created the one above using the same method as before, but this time I smudged the flower over the image, and I particularly like how you can't see all of the perfume bottle, which distorts the image in an interesting way.


I created this one by placing my hands in the developer and pressing them over the image. I like how one hand is more visible than the other, and how they are layered.

Overall, I really like this effect, and would like to use it in future experiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment