Tuesday 13 December 2011

Light Painting : GlowDoodle

The following images were made using GlowDoodle.




This photograph was taken using CDs to create the technicolour effect, which I think worked really well 
and I like how it came out.


For this photograph, I used a red laser pen to draw lines on my face. You can pick up parts of my face (it also creates an interesting effect) as well as the light catching on my hair.


For this one, I used a blue UV light (which looks purple in the photographs). I placed the light under my face so it created an almost 'spooky' effect with the shadows, and I moved along the picture to create it 3 times. I then moved again with the light which creates the blurred light, which I personally really like.


For this one, I did the same as the one above, I just decided not to blur it to see how it came out. I like how the two left ones overlap slightly.


For this photograph, I used the same blue UV light as before, and quickly drew around my face, which brought with the line this interesting effect on my face. It makes my eyes look quite effective as well as how the light sits on my face. 


This photograph, however didn't work as well. The problem was that as I was taking the picture, someone else was taking one at the same time with a torch, which ended up overpowering the light I was  using, therefore not creating the effect that I wanted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment